MOEM Avanguard series safes are the result of extensive research and development, which has become the hallmark of MOEM security equipment. Designed in accordance with rigid international standards and test specifications. Avanguard series safe is designed to resist mechanical attacks, hydraulic jack attacks, oxy torch, explosive, fire resistance and etc. Avanguard series safe is ideal for applications in financial institutions, pawn shop outlets, jewelry outlet and other Cash in transit outlets.
- Burglar & Fire Resistance (Pmark-60 minutes)
- Available in 6 sizes
- 3-way moving bolt-work (chrome)
- Break glass relocker
- Hardened plate on locking mechanism
- Live & dead relocker
- Full vertical interlocking rebate
- Reinforced cup formed anchoring system
- MT-Metal Mix barrier material
- Gyro-gearing mechanism (*GT series)
- Other optional fittings available (inner drawers, time lock, digital locks, micro-switch alarm , drawer trap & etc)
- Standard comes with 1 key lock & 1 combination lock
- MOEM also caters for custom made fittings
- Other optional fittings available (internal drawers, armoury fittings and etc
- Test Summary
Fire endurance test was conducted in Europe in accordance to test specification NT-Fire 017 (edition 2) by SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden. The furnace was heated up according to standard time temperature curve in accordance to SIS 02 48 20 (up to 1000°C). The maximum temperature rise (cabinet- internal) after 60 minutes was 114°C.
MOEM manufacturing processes is certified by SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden (Certificate no. 46 63 00).
Share MOEM Holdings site: